Friday, December 13, 2019

I'm Lovin' It

I love being a teacher.  It is an intense job though, and it requires a lot of me to be good at it.  We are lucky that there are breaks built in to the calendar, because being on one's game, working with 20-30 students at a time all day is exhausting - but exhilarating.  And I just can't imagine living without it. 

My classes this semester are made up of super cool kids.  I love to spend these days with them, learning new stuff, asking questions, and laughing our way through it all.

I am grateful for the opportunity to do this, today - and everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

What is Punk Rock Pedagogy?

The most valuable preparation that I ever received for teaching history in a public high school was from punk rock bands.  Growing up in Win...